Desi Isidro, MSW, LCSW, CHP
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, crisis clinician, psychotherapist, psychologist, mental health and wellness specialist.
- New York University Alumni
- Affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Children’s Crisis Intervention Services
- Psychiatry/Behavioral Health Department.
- Managed an Intensive Partial Hospitalization Program and Outpatient Program
- Extensive in-patient hospital and private practice experience in clinical settings with different target populations
- Specializes in children and adolescents, Autism & ADHD, depression, anxiety, PTSD and Substance Abuse
- Certified CyberScan Health Professional and Trainer
- Bachelors in Psychology, Guidance and Counselng
- Masters in Clinical Social Work
- New York University
- NYU Field Instructor
- NY-NJ State Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Germany-Certified CyberScan Health Professional and Trainer
- Professional speaker on health and wellness
- Co-founder of St. John the Apostle Counseling in New Jersey.
MORE ABOUT ME
Since my early childhood I’ve always envisioned a career where I could help others live healthy and achieve quality of life. With Life-Haus I’ve fulfilled my childhood ambition, and I continue to strive to do more to help people every day!
A little back-history: Before going out on my own and establishing Life-Haus Therapeutic Solutions, I garnered both top-tier education and blue-chip patient-care experience. After graduating from New York University with a Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work, I spent nearly a decade as a lead Licensed Clinical Social Worker at The Beth Israel Medical Center’s Inpatient Psychiatric Unit. After that I worked for Catholic Charities USA, a non-profit mental healthcare facility, where I managed an Partial Hospitalizion Program for children and adolescents.
As Life-Haus Therapeutic Solutions expanded into a multi-office practice based in Manhattan and Livingston, NJ, I continue to specialize in working with children and adolescents in crisis, as well as adults and couples, in helping them find good mental-physical health and wellness as well as inner-peace and quality of life through appropriate therapeutic interventions, to include CyberScan, the most advanced medical and neurological biofeedback device.
I also recently introduced Telemedicine Services to provide my patients easy access, greater flexibility, more convenience, as well as ensuring your confidentiality and privacy to therapeutic interventions. Our mission is to help facilitate your healing and wellness.
Our global expansion is underway to introduce CyberScan in Asia in efforts to help advance healthcare and treatment. Stay tuned in.